#10 x 2-1/2″ Stainless Steel Deck Screw
Square Drive Bulk
For Exterior Wood and Composite Decking
NOTE: These #10s are slightly smaller than normal #10 screws, that’s why they’re discounted more!!
Approved for use with ACQ, CA , ACZA, and CCA Treated Wood / Lumber.
- Screw Style: #10 x 2-1/2″ Stainless Steel Deck Screws
- Screw Material: Type 304 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning
- Drive Style: S2 Square Drive
- Head Style: Bugle Head
- Extra Features: Nibs under head to act as an automatic countersink
- Applications: Decks, Framing, Outside Fastening, Connecting Posts & Beams, Exterior Fencing, Gazebos, Building Structures, Roofing, Timber, Flooring, Joists, etc.
- Major Diameter: .18″ (4.6mm)
- Minor Diameter: .13″ (3.4mm)
It is highly recommended to pre-drill holes before using these screws for several reasons:
- It will decrease the likelihood of stripping or shearing.
- It will ensure the wood can expand/contract around the screw during moisture and temperature changes.
These screws are factory-direct, made to my exact specifications for applications that require High Quality Screws.
I only sell items I use myself. Why pay name-brand prices when you can get the same quality for less?
Each order gets a free S2 square bit per 500 screws!
Note: Each order is filled by weight, not by counting out screws.
250 screws = 2.9 lbs (1316g)
500 screws = 5.8 lbs (2632g)
1000 screws = 11.6 lbs (5264g)
3000 screws = 34.8 lbs (15,792g)
Different sizes available!