SOLD AS PAIRS
These sexy flat metal bar shelf brackets will give you the industrial rustic look you’re going for. Painted with a uniform black powder coating, they will stay exactly the same as the day you bought them.
Raw steel brackets look great at first, but will always rust. Waxed coatings can rub off and eventually lead to rusting also. That’s why I choose to only use e-coating, the same heavy duty treatment auto parts get.
Each bracket comes with two 1/4″ x 2″ zinc lag screws for the wall and a 1″ #8 black screw for the shelf (pictured).
- 100% Bent Steel for maximum strength (not welded)
- 1.5″ wide & 3/16″ thick for a nice beefy look (not too big and not too small)
- Black Electrophoretic Powder Coating so the bracket won’t smear or discolor after years
- 2 holes on side fit 1/4″ lag screws. 1 hole on top/bottom are a little smaller because all you need is a general screw to secure the shelf.
- “Lip” on Styles B & C is approximately 3/4″.
- Each bracket will hold about 40 lbs each. If you’re not sure, use an extra one. Always be on the safe side.
- Industrial, Rustic, Farmhouse shelf brackets.
=-= OTHER =-=
The top is the measurement shown (6″, 8″, & 10″). Note that a 6″ board from Lowes or Home Depot is actually around 5.5″ inches. So to not have the bracket sticking out, you’ll need to leave about 1/2″ space between the back of the board and the wall. Because there’s no lip, you can actually use a bigger board for this style.
Styles B & C
The top measurement where the board fits is approximately 1/4″ shorter than the stated number (i.e. 6″ is actually 5.75″). Again, any board bought from a big box store will be 1/2″ shorter than the stated width so it should fit just fine.