#8 x 2-1/2″ Stainless Steel Deck Screw
Square Drive Bulk
For Exterior Wood and Composite Decking
Approved for use with ACQ, CA , ACZA, and CCA Treated Wood / Lumber.
- Screw Style: #8 x 2-1/2″ Stainless Steel Deck Screws
- Screw Material: Type 304 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning
- Drive Style: S2 Square Drive
- Head Style: Bugle Head
- Extra Features: Nibs under head to act as an automatic countersink
- Applications: Decks, Framing, Outside Fastening, Connecting Posts & Beams, Exterior Fencing, Gazebos, Building Structures, Roofing, Timber, Flooring, Joists, etc.
- Major Diameter: .16″ (4.2mm)
- Minor Diameter: .12″ (3.1mm)
It is highly recommended to pre-drill holes before using these screws for several reasons:
- It will decrease the likelihood of stripping or shearing.
- It will ensure the wood can expand/contract around the screw during moisture and temperature changes.
- Stainless Steel is a SOFT material because there is almost zero carbon .. and cannot be heat-treated to harden. These will “snap” at the head if you try to screw into wood that’s too hard.
Let me repeat, ALL STAINLESS STEEL screws are soft because there have no carbon and cannot be heat-hardened.
These screws are factory-direct, made to my exact specifications for applications that require High Quality Screws.
I only sell items I use myself. Why pay name-brand prices when you can get the same quality for less?
Each order gets a free S2 square bit per 500 screws!
Note: Each order is filled by weight, not by counting out screws.
250 screws = 2.39 lbs (1084g)
500 screws = 4.78 lbs (2168g)
1000 screws = 9.43 lbs (4276g)
3000 screws = 28.28 lbs (12,828g)
Different sizes available!