Strap Toggle Bolt
Heavy Duty Drywall Anchors
WITH Pan Head Screws
You’ll love my Strap Toggles!
Why pay name-brand prices when you can get the same quality for less?
Screw Size: 1/4-20 x 2-1/2″
- Holds Twice As Good As Regular Wing Toggles – Normal wing toggles can strip through the wall, but not my Strap Toggles.
- Reusable – Metal channel will not fall behind wall when screw is removed because the anchor is held in place – it’s reusable in the same hole (you can remove the screw and the anchor stays!) and works in walls or ceilings 3/8″ to 2″ thick.
- Smallest Drill Hole – Drill a hole with a 1/2-in drill bit in order to insert the Strap Toggle.
- Great for Hanging all sort of items: flat screen TVs, grab bars, handrails, cabinets, shelving, heavy paintings, and much more.
- Use Many Places: Can be used with Drywall, Concrete Blocks, Tile, Plaster, and more.
How to Use?
- Drill a hole with a 1/2″ bit.
- Fold the metal channel over the plastic guides and insert in the wall, metal-end first.
- Push slowly until you feel the anchor flip out and return to the resting position.
- Pull toward you with the finger-grab hole while simultaneously pushing the middle plastic flange insert until flush in the drilled hole.
- Hold the flange with your thumb while you bend the plastic guides back and forth until they “snap” off at the wall.
- Now you can insert the screw and tighten.
My Strap Toggles are not affiliated with Toggler® Brand Products.